17 MAI!

For annonseringer av treff og konkurranser og også resultattavle.

Moderator: GreenMan

Svar
Brukeravatar
Truls med bogen
Mester
Sted: Son

17 MAI!

Legg inn av Truls med bogen »

Date: 12. mars 2009 08.14.19 GMT+01:00
To: "club27" <per@bolstad-1430.no>
Subject: I.L.A.A. Stargard Longbow Shoot / Curtis Salta / 17- May / I1

Fellow Archer
The Curtis Salta Archers are pleased to announce the first Longbow Shoot at the Marks organized outside the UK. !
The event will take place on 17 May 2009 at the grounds of the splendid Stargard Castle, nr Berlin, Germany.
Please make sure you put this un-missable event in your shooting diary; a traditional Artillery Shoot at the Marks.
Entries are by pre-registration direct; www.curtis-salta.de
Or by e-mail to Peter Elbers; peter.elbers@curtis-salta.de
The full shoot leaflet can also by viewed on; http://www.longbow-archers-association. ... dShoot.pdf
The Stargard Shoot at the Marks is part of a week-end of archery which includes a number of other events.
To maximise your shooting experience there is a variety of camping and other accommodation available nearby. Please contact us if you are thinking of, so that the campsite can be reserved and details acquired.
More details and help with any arrangements; just send me an e-mail.
Participants should be members of the International Longbow Archers Association, for non-members, membership, can be obtained at £6 on the day, or by going direct to www.longbow-archers-association.org/membership.html
The Curtis Salta Archers are a not for gain society who facilitate entry into Medieval martial traditions and are affiliated to the I.L.A.A.
If you need any further information . . . just send me an e-mail !
PS. We all dislike spam . . . therefore if you want to opt out we won't take it amiss; just let us know !

Best regards

Peter Elbers
Chairman
Curtis Salta Bogenschützen

Bilde
Svar