"Med bue og pil"

Diskusjoner rundt historiske design og bruk. Kjekt med kildehenvisninger.
Brukeravatar
Lurz
Master bowyer
Sted: Kristiansand

Re: "Med bue og pil"

Legg inn av Lurz »

Hello.

Just rememberd that Torgisl on this forum has posted a thread about this book here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=842

Seems he has contacts with relatives to Carl Dreyer. I have sent him i PM and asked him to have a look at this thread. He may have some information.
"If it breaks you get to keep both parts"
Brukeravatar
Peter O. Stecher
Nybegynner
Sted: Austria
Kontakt:

Legg inn av Peter O. Stecher »

Yes, that's the best way to find out. But, it also can be, depending on the age of the book, that it is in public domain.

The trouble with all traditional archery books is: Not too many todays archers are looking for them an buy them. I'm sure not many German or Austrian archers know about Dryers book. Also not too much in the US, just some hard core guys...;o) So, it's difficult to say how many could be sold....
nidrinr
Master bowyer
Sted: Trautskogen

Legg inn av nidrinr »

..just have to spread the word then 8)
Brukeravatar
Truls med bogen
Mester
Sted: Son

Legg inn av Truls med bogen »

Hi Peter...I started "The Norwegian Longbow Society" some 10 years ago, and the last year we made plans to make a new edition of the "Med bue og pil" togheter with Carl Dreyers son, who is living in Telemark, Norway. I also write now and then reports from archery-Norway in the latest German "Traditionell Bogenschiessen" (red.Angelika), run a little Publisher company... call or e-mail me for further informations...0047 90 72 14 30 or truls.erik.dahl at online.no

mit Bogenerischen Grussen ...Truls

ps. how do you manage our scandinavian language?
Bilde
Brukeravatar
Peter O. Stecher
Nybegynner
Sted: Austria
Kontakt:

Legg inn av Peter O. Stecher »

Truls, I've sent you an e-mail. Sounds good, your society!!! Think I will need a patch to swe on my jacket. ,o))

Yes I know Hörnig, but sometimes I feel, they put a lot of mystic and esoteric feelings in archery. I don't like that.
For me archery is a sport like others, like golf, tennis or trap shooting.

I have to look for your articles in the Hörnig magazine.

Howdy & Keep 'em sharp!

Peter
Svar